• 16 carefully selected and arranged pieces displaying an exciting variety of styles
• Keys and techniques suited to players of advanced level (around Grades 7-8)
• Helpful fingering and bowing suggestions
• Informative notes on the pieces and performance techniques
• Stylistic piano accompaniments for all pieces
• CD with piano backing tracks for all pieces
• Audio tracks for a selection of full performances available from the catalogue page of the OUP website
Solo Time for Violin is a three-volume series of concert pieces for the intermediate to more advanced violinist. Featuring arrangements and original pieces by the authors of the award-winning Fiddle Time series, these graded collections provide sophisticated repertoire from the Baroque to the modern age and introduce styles and techniques for the developing performer.