A collection of flute pieces which were all requested by the Paris Conservatory for its annual contest at some time. Each is a real challenge for the performer, technically and musically. Edited by Louis Moyse.
for Flute and Piano. 140 pages.
- Andante Et Scherzo [Ganne, Louis]
- Andante Pastoral Et Scherzettino [Taffanel, Paul]
- Ballade [Perilhou, Albert]
- Cantabile Et Presto [Enesco, Georges]
- Concertino (Op.107) [Chaminade, Cecile]
- Concertino (Op.45) [Duvernoy, Alphonse]
- Fantasie [Gaubert, Philippe]
- Fantasie (Op.79) [Faure, Gabriel]
- Nocturne Et Allegro Scherzando [Gaubert, Philippe]
- Prelude Et Scherzo [Busser, Henri]