Easy Winners for Flute Ensemble is a collection of easy arrangements of well known pieces for four flutes with optional parts for Alto and Bass flutes and a useful, optional, very easy part. The arrangements are the ideal complement to Winners Galore, Easy Winners and Winner Scores All for Flute, allowing less experienced players to experience easy ensemble playing.
• Norwegian Dance No. 2 (Edvard Grieg)
• Vicar of Dibley theme (Howard Goodall)
• I'd Do Anything - from Oliver (Lionel Bart)
• Never on a Sunday (Hadjidakis)
• Close Every Door to Me - from Joseph (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
• The Swinging Shepherd Blues (Moe Koffman)